Mr. Charles Sackett of Larchmont, NY, took up four along the bluff in 1934, and built there amidst the woods facing the broad lake through the trees. Already, members of the fourth generation of that family have summered there. A garage and a workshop in the rear
have been converted into additional living space, very attractive and substantial. In 1960 a supplementary building was put up which became the new workshop.